Corrugated Packing Solutions
Abbott-Action creates a corrugated packaging system not just a corrugated box. We study your needs to determine how our final custom packaging design can protect, store, ship and sell your product while increasing your ROI.
From a plain brown box to custom-made retail packaging, we have the knowledge and breadth of experience needed to complete your project.
We start engaging in an open dialog with your team, which provides in-depth information, regarding the product itself, purpose for packaging, and final destination. Our structural engineers and designers work cohesively to research and evaluate your product while keeping in mind any budgetary concerns.
Plain Brown Box or Custom Packaging
There is nothing plain about a brown box. Each box is made to solve a unique problem. The variations and the combination of variations ensure your box will be best suited for your product. Few of the variances include:
- Style – from the Regular Slotted Container (RCS) – the most common box style; to the Snap or 1-2-3 Bottom Container with Tuck Top – for small volume shippers who do not have automatic set-up equipment; to the Telescope Box – that consists of a separate top, or top and bottom, that fit over each other or a separate body – to name a few;
- Interior Forms – liners, tubes, pads, build–ups, dividers, partitions and various other packing pieces used to separate or cushion product and strengthen the box;
- Protective packaging;
- Stacking and compression strength;
- Mode of transportation – motor freight, rail, ship, air,Legal consideration such as if the product is hazardous;
- Manufacturing and assembly requirements of both product and package;
- End user of product (your client)
Packaging sells – it’s that simple. Creating a retail package that catches the eyes of the consumer isn’t simple.
Remember the last time you were in a store and ask yourself how many shelves could your eyes scan in ten seconds. Quite a few – right? Unless looking for a specific product – when does your eyes stop scanning and really take notice of a product? Usually it is the packaging that first grabs the consumers’ attention. Without a WOW! retail package your product will be one of hundreds and thousands that the eye scans but the package never captures.
Our team of graphic designers bring into play colors, fonts, images, messaging, emotions and imagination to create WOW! retail packaging. They keep the branding message intact and consider the environment of where the package will be placed and the demographics of the audience the retail package is intended to entice.